THE 7 STYLES OF LEARNING
- Verbal (linguistic): You prefer using words, both in speech and writing.
- Visual (spatial): You prefer using pictures, images, and spatial understanding.
- Aural (auditory-musical): You prefer using sound and music.
- Physical (kinesthetic): You prefer using your body, hands and sense of touch.
- Logical (mathematical): You prefer using logic, reasoning and systems.
- Social (interpersonal): You prefer to learn in groups or with other people.
- Solitary (intrapersonal): You prefer to work alone and use self-study.
supports all of them in 3 phases:
- Above University is a self-study resource (Solitary) providing information via courses. Each course is made up of lessons. Every lesson has associated topics. These topics deliver the same information in different formats such as Videos (Visual and Aural) or PowerPoint presentations and call scripts (Verbal). Once an employee masters a topic or lesson via auto-graded quizzes and tests (Logical) they receive digital success badges. After all badges are acquired for a specific course, the employee will receive a digital certificate of completion which allows them to advance to phase 2.
- “Ride-Alongs” (Social) provide employees with a one-on-one or group screen and phone sharing experience with our team leads as they are taking live calls, in real time. Students can listen (Aural) to the call as it’s happening, watch (Visual) the keystrokes and movements of the Team Lead collecting information, and when comfortable, switch roles (Physical and Logical) to try it themselves with the Team Lead texting queues and hints.
- Our training team offers scheduled times for optional group (Social) Q&A discussions via chat (Verbal) & conference calls (Aural) to talk about tips & tricks, find solutions for specific problems and just bond with other people experiencing similar challenges.
- Trainees get “up to speed” quickly and feel more prepared for their new roles prior to their first day (“Ride Along”).
- Trainees feel more confident about their performance as they receive merit badges and certificates of completion.
- Seasoned employees learn new tips and tricks to improve their overall performance which is routinely rewarded.
- Seasoned employees quickly add new skills (campaigns) or get updated on existing ones.
- Clients can review their campaign curriculum and work with us to make changes so we’re all on the same page.
- Clients can scale faster because this semi-automated program reduces training time by up to 60%.
- Everyone wins when we work together; collaboratively and transparently.